Ride, Modern Classics Motorcycle In A Game !

Ride is the latest attempt to simulate the energy and intensity of riding motorcycles in the form of a computer game. 


Ride, Modern Classics Motorcycle In A Game


Honestly, I loving both sitting on a sofa playing games and also riding motorcycles, it would be interesting to see how I would enjoy Ride on my Sony's PS4. After all, for lazy gits like me, it means I can indulge in motorcycling when it’s raining or in the winter…


Although the game is based heavily on the modern range of motorcycles (it features more than 100) there are also some pretty cool unlockable ‘modern classics’ that make us drool. These include Honda’s CBR900RR Original Fireblade of 1992, Yamaha’s OW-01 from the late 1980s, the Aprilia RSV1000 Mille of 1998, the 1996 Suzuki GSX-R750 SRAD and Honda’s oval-pistoned NR750 from the early 1990s.


Ride, Modern Classics Motorcycle In A Game


I bought the game just before deadline for this issue and so far I’m loving it : you can customise your rider in all manner of kit and make your motorcycle unique too. You’ve also a wide range of tracks to choose from, including our faves Donington Park and a lovely "North Wales" road circuit.

While it’s not realistic in any way at all (basically I’m a riding god on this game) it is a splendid bit of fun which is well worth a look and cheaper than buying an NR750 at least… So, buy this game for your kids/grandkids/great-grandkids and then hog the controller. It’s a blast!

Ride is out now and available for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4.