A Couple of Sweet Rides

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. My kid went out and bought an '07 FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic. As many people of his generation, they know what they want and they want it now. Needless to say, the bike cost more than any of the 6 vehicles Dave and I currently have, but it's sweet! I'm a little jealous to say the least. He also talked his friend into getting his first bike, an '08 XL1200N Nightster. What a couple of beauties. Now I have someone else to ride with on the weekends. Sounds like with Nate's three buddies who also ride, we should have some good group rides in our future. Check out these lovely machines....



The dealer mistakenly put on chrome pipes, but is replacing them with black ones to match the bike. The owner wanted to keep the chrome minimal. I think that will be a good choice.

How about those fish tails?


What do y'uns think?