Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been delinquent with my writing recently. I am training a new employee at work, so have been busy every second of the work day. I have had no free time which means I haven’t even had time to check other's blogs, and keep up on what is new with everyone. I like a little relaxing time during my day at work…….they pay me for it.

The other thing keeping me busy is that I’ve started selling items on E-bay. It is like another full time job. I can’t do anything else in the evenings except list items, package items, check my bids, etc. I am obsessed with the process, and it’s fun.

So I finally decided to take the Vulcan down to the local Cycle Barn to get it’s first oil change and maintenance check. It was supposed to be done after 600 miles. I have 750 and didn’t want to quit riding it. I left it there last evening, with the promise that they probably couldn’t get to it until Monday, next week. It’s raining cats and dogs every day lately, so I was in no hurry.

Today I came home and had a message that it was already done! I think they wanted to get it done for me, particularly as a female. You can tell when people put in the special effort. I appreciated it. It was raining so hard tonight I will wait and see if it’s dryer tomorrow evening and I’ll go pick it up. They said it was being washed, and I thought that was great. I have never washed the bike since I got it in late October. I don’t ride in the mud, and just dust it off every time I ride. I’ll be she’ll look sweeeet when I pick her up.

I’ll be ready to ride for the summer after this so now I need to get off of E-bay and start planning my summer rides.