Hit By The Winter BLAHS


I know I’ve been slacking on the blog. I've finally been hit like a brick with the winter slump. The whole trip to the Bay Area was great, but rainy and stormy the whole time. I saw exactly 2 motorcyclists the whole 3 days I was there, riding in the rain, of course. By the time we got back to Seattle, the sun decided it wouldn’t come back for a few weeks. Now I am in such a funky state that I’m talking myself out of riding even between storms.

Sometimes I do that to myself. I sink so low that I don’t want to do anything, all I can think of is riding, although when it warms up and the roads are dry for a bit I still somehow miss the window of opportunity. Then I kick myself for not riding and the cycle begins again.

It’s only a matter of time and the world will look rosy again. This week the Bay Area is having lovely temps in the 60’s and sunny. Go figure.



I still hold out hope of riding again someday and taking off on an all day trip to nowhere!