Excellent Blog Award

I've been honored by Linda over at Raven's Roads with the Excellent Blog Award. This means alot to me. Thank you very much.

Now I am to pass it on to 10 other excellent bloggers. These are some of my favorites: Biker Ted Diaries, written by a bear touring on a motorcycle in U.K., Europe, and Scandinavia; Dante's Dame which is a fascinating pictoral blog of a Northwest female motorcyclist; Glider Rider a fairly new blog by a female rider with great articles; The Great Motorcyle Pizza Tour. Who couldn't love a blog about riding, pizza, and beer! Moto Adrenaline is about a couple in Texas who ride together; Musings of an Intepid Commuter is written by a fellow Northwestern rider who also causes you to think; Slablog written by a teacher in North Georgia who talks about motorcycles and various other things; Riders on Adventure is a great travelogue of riding trips; Rides Roads and Ronman an interesting blog with ride reports; and last but not least, Vicki's Blog written by Vicki Gray the motorcyclist and promoter of International Female Ride Day.

I hope I've given you some food for thought or mentioned a blog you may not have seen. I think they are all EXCELLENT!